Get out into the wild, the barefoot way. Our Firm Ground sole is ideal for rough, rocky terrains - keeping feet protected but feeling connected to the ground. The knitted upper allows for greater flexibility of movement, with excellent breathability for total exploration. Rewild your feet, body, and brain while reconnecting to nature.
NATURAL FEET, FREE MOVEMENT
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Ideal off-road footwear to run, walk and hike with full sensory feedback and grip.
- Recycled knitted upper with seamless sock-fit preventing grit getting in, but allowing your feet their full natural range of movement
- Speed lacing system for fast lacing and adjustment to get you out on the trails quickly
Firm Ground Outsole: The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Recycled Materials: Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Vegan/Animal-Free: Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition.
Natural Material: Made from renewable natural materials.