A reinvention of the classic court sneaker. The Geo Court II allows you to move naturally and connect with the ground beneath your feet, without compromising on everyday style.
LIBERATE YOUR FEET IN STYLE
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- Reinvented court cup-sole with a wide, thin, and flexible outsole for extraordinary barefoot feeling and free movement.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small-scale farmers.
The Movement Sole offers maximum underfoot sensory feedback with style. The 2.5mm base and 2mm golf ball inspired tread design delivers perfect grip and ground feel in urban environments.
Made from renewable natural materials.